Make your mornings a little easier by prepping this delicious and easy cinnamon apple granola ahead of time and we promise you’ll never buy store-bought again!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 x pack Nudus blushing apple chips
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, then stir to thoroughly combine. Pour out onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once halfway. Re-spread the granola and put back in the oven.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.
- Serve with natural yoghurt, a drizzle of honey and Nudus blushing apple (or your favourite) fruit chips.